Kills algae in swimming pool water in only one operation.
Prevents algae growth in water.
When applied to contaminated pool PERMA PLUS will kill algae gradually (over several days).
Initial and subsequent
applications of PERMA PLUS dependents upon the water conditions, amount of algae present and the pool usage.
1. For best results, maintain the recommended pH, Total Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, chlorine (or other registered disinfectant) and copper levels correctly balanced. Adjust chlorine level to a maximum of 1.5 ppm. Monitor these key water parameters using an adequate test kit.
2. Initial dosage for pool water having no visible algae is 175 ml (200 g) of PERMA PLUS per 10,000 L of pool water. Do not superchlorinate after use of this product. 3. Weekly maintenance dosage of PERMA PLUS should maintain 0. 5 to 1 ppm of copper.
End Algae 15
Item ID: (30-21035-11*) Brand: IPG
End Algae 15 - 1L
End Algae 15 - 4L
CONTROLS ALGAE in
Swimming Pool Water.
1. Initial dosage for pool water having no visible algae is 135 ml of END ALGAE 15 per 10,000 L of pool water.
2. Weekly maintenance dosage is 70 ml of END ALGAE 15 per 10,000 L of pool water.
3. For pool water having visible algae, superchlorinate following label instructions of superchlorination product employed and wait at least 24 hours before adding weekly maintenance dosage.
4. For visible algae, when superchlorination is not employed, add 335 ml of END ALGAE 15 per 10,000 L of pool water.